Will allegations that Axl Rose is an anal bandit rapist and Guns N' Roses manager Fernando Lebeis is a sexual predator derail the release of "new" material?

"I have a lot of respect n' admiration for Kat Benzova as a photographer. I'm beyond horrified to hear her story. I honestly do not remember Fernando having the encounter, it would have been over 1 week ago. But if he did behave as she describes, I owe her the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate sober behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings she describes having carried with her all these years.

"This story has encouraged me to address other things about my band. I know that there are stories out there about Fernando n' that some have been fuelled by the fact that I have been so protective of my privacy. As those closest to me know, in my life I have had bands that played both old song and new songs. I have sang and had concerts with tribute bands throughout my life, and I choose now to have Guns N' Roses only play as a tribute band. I want to deal with this honestly n' openly and that starts with examining my own band.

- Axl Rose"

• Haha 2

CD II would make for a nice distraction from Fernando’s legal issues. He should at least leak a few songs till this whole thing blows over. Axl knows what to do. Quietly pay this chick off and make her sign a non disclosure agreement. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, gunsntortillas said:

I feel bad for Duff, whose album sales will be hurt by him being adjacent to this controversy. I hope people give his music a fair shake in spite of it. His albums have taught me so much about the lived experiences of non-binary people. 

Slash will be relieved to enter the safe space of another Consprsitors tour. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, MAGATRON said:

CD II would make for a nice distraction from Fernando’s legal issues. He should at least leak a few songs till this whole thing blows over. Axl knows what to do. Quietly pay this chick off and make her sign a non disclosure agreement. 

True! Kat can take the photographers job from We Were Soldiers, the soldier magazine guy can take the night off get some cold beers and pizza a nice steak mixed vegetables some salmon extra carrots side order of fries now...not those small french fries I'm talking the big make your own fries and buy some new guns like a Beretta 9MM so it doesn't get caught on your jeans large soda pop and a harmonica..

4 hours ago, wasted said:

Absurd should be remixed to include Benzova's allegations. 

In all seriousness that track on full blast volume blows my mind...in a good way just finished work when it got released and set off home on my mountain bike and put my Spotify playlist on noticied on here this board that the song had just dropped within minutes of finishing shift at Winfields, Haslingden, United Kingdom and wow so exciting! Brain pounding those drums and that first Slash riff kicks wild fucking energy and even Slash or Fortus throw in that Third Rock From The Sun TV Show like can't think of the type of riff name but anyway...off the cuff releases always welcome!

8 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

In all seriousness that track on full blast volume blows my mind...in a good way just finished work when it got released and set off home on my mountain bike and put my Spotify playlist on noticied on here this board that the song had just dropped within minutes of finishing shift at Winfields, Haslingden, United Kingdom and wow so exciting! Brain pounding those drums and that first Slash riff kicks wild fucking energy and even Slash or Fortus throw in that Third Rock From The Sun TV Show like can't think of the type of riff name but anyway...off the cuff releases always welcome!

I liked it right off too. The concept of Silkworms being the first Slash song back in GNR didn't even matter, the guitar sound loudness was back but it still has the effects and modern sound. It has the shock/horror value Easy has lost now. Only thing it doesn't have is the transitions or solo of other AFD songs. But I think it might be the loudest song they ever released. It's perfect combo of CD era and old Guns and proved Slash is a miracle worker. If you told me in 2008, Silkworms would be a live favorite in 2023, I'd think you were completely wasted. 

• Like 1