The Eternal General - 04/24 - Unpinned but alive; Atlas/Monsters nowhere in sight; Slash 'Orgy of the Damned' next month

18 minutes ago, Donny_TPB said:

I hear that's one of Axls core beliefs about Fast Food. 

When one Taco Bell closes a New One Opens......

Rumor has it he likes to drive to the 4 corners and see if he can drive fast enough to eat 4 times. 

If he wins he drives to Vegas and buys every taco, burrito, and enchilada the local Taco Bell has on hand. 

Once he is full, 

and he shares a 99 cent bean & cheese burrito with his south American vultures, 

After that  he Bets the rest on Red.  

One time he won all the food on hand at 3 Del Tacos & 2 Tacos Bell

:FatAxl::beta: (he think he boss, but no share only 1 bite for everyone else so I peg  him like a prison bitch make him puke it all up ) 🤮

GNR leaks are like when McDonald's re-releases the McRib. 

• Haha 1

On 10/30/2023 at 11:41 PM, fux said:

I got a USB stick playing in my shed. It has Atlas Shrugged, Hardschool, Monsters, Perhaps, State Of Grace, and The General on it.  It sounds like half an album. 

Convenient you uploaded Eye On You after the other CD surfaced.

Prove it for real.

Upload Atlas Shrugged & State of Grace from the USB stick "In your Shed"

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Donny_TPB said:

Convenient you uploaded Eye On You after the other CD surfaced.

Prove it for real.

Buggered if I know mate, I just put guns n' roses leak into youtube search and it popped up

10 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

It's most likely fake...

If it randomly turns up that the guy from Discogs has something much more desirable than Eye On You, then yes it is probably a con to fake a trade.

The leak itself does not sound fake, and like I said in my other posts, if this is some sort of long-con with the Discogs account maintaining activity for a year and uploading internal Universal discs, then it is a very patient and ridiculous con. 

That doesn't mean it wouldn't be possible for someone in the community to remix Eye On You. Especially with newer AI stuff that makes remixing tracks a lot easier. Look at what Evader made with The General, and that was years before any of this AI stuff made that sort of remix a lot more accessible. 

• Like 1

If there's not new vocals on "Eye on You", why would anyone possibly care?

I don't need to hear Bumblefoot noodling over 25-year old demos

If it's a con to find out what hoarders still have, then I get it - but it's really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

GNR fans stared into the vault, took a look around, and are now lying to themselves saying "there must be some other vault!"

• Like 2

19 hours ago, gunsntortillas said:

So basically someone added an Eye On You CD-R on to Discogs. A similar CD to what we saw in the leaked Village Sessions, with multiple versions of the songs.

Discogs is a giant community database for music releases. While people use it for buying and selling, people also use it strictly to track their collections. If you have something that isn't in the database, you have to take the time to make an entry for it. They do allow you to input bootlegs, promos, or oddball releases (although, you usually cannot sell them).

If the Eye On You disc posted (not necessarily the clip) isn't real, then this is the most long-term autistic planning that someone ever put into conning someone about a leak.

The Discogs account is a year and a half old. Over the last year or so has added multiple promos or internal CD-Rs from bands associated with Universal. Which would point to this person either working for Universal, or acquiring a bunch of CDs that originally belonged to someone at Universal. None of the releases they added to Discogs were GNR releases, except for a Chinese Democracy disc that they added 7 months ago.

OTAtNTE1Mi5qcGVn.jpeg

If the Eye On You disc is fake, it's such an elaborate con job. 

So let's recount, this person created 15 fake internal Universal stamped discs and spent a year adding them to Discogs so that they could eventually add a fake Eye On You CD? 

I guess anything is possible with GNR leaks, but if this is a con job it is pretty well thought out...

What are the other possibilities? One of the few people in the world involved with trying to extract GNR leaks from Brasil saw this Discogs account, somehow gained either control or cooperation with the account, and a doctored Eye On You disc/clip was produced and uploaded? Using the previous stamped Universal discs the account uploaded to add credibility? 

Anything is possible, but it would take such a ridiculous amount of patience and effort for this to be fake. 

What would be the pay off or upside as well. 

Imagine playing around with this leak bullshit at this stage in the game. I mean, the songs are fucking shite :pepelol: Only a fucking drooling mongoloid would pay any money for this crap. 

Honestly, someone could send me everything from the CD sessions tonight, I'd probably give it half a listen then delete it. 

Though, I'd be sorely tempted to contact that Andre guy first, livestream me deleting each track while he watches. 

That's about as much entertainment they will bring anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Imagine playing around with this leak bullshit at this stage in the game. I mean, the songs are fucking shite :pepelol: Only a fucking drooling mongoloid would pay any money for this crap. 

Honestly, someone could send me everything from the CD sessions tonight, I'd probably give it half a listen then delete it. 

Though, I'd be sorely tempted to contact that Andre guy first, livestream me deleting each track while he watches. 

That's about as much entertainment they will bring anyway. 

Oh,

But they did get some results already 

It appears they have won

the stupid prize 🤡 

Look who💩 showed up on Evo 😂

Edited for reasons.

Just guess ,

who other than Miser

Who does no GNR community want showing up? 👈

Yup, 😁 

It brought out "that guy"

• Haha 2

Guest The Monkey

It always bugged me how the chinese place would sometime pack the container full of chicken and other times, it's like they're going full merchant on me.