The Eternal General - 04/24 - Unpinned but alive; Atlas/Monsters nowhere in sight; Slash 'Orgy of the Damned' next month

Like @gunsntortillas said, if the cd on discogs is fake it's a very dedicated way to troll a few GNR nerds. There's probably cd's like this for every CD-era song, it could be real.

The 'leak' that was sent to darknemus is fake though. I don't think it was sent to him by the guy who made the discogs entry, it was just randomly sent to him and he shared it. Someone saw the discogs link and quickly made this 'leak', but it was so shit that the troll attempt didn't work :pepelol:

• Haha 1

Talk about more Shit Winds 

The powerful AI ghost of Mr Lahey 

Loves Chin Dem era GNR for letting him go onstage in his underwear 

Lahey could create the biggest shit storm ever!!

He is AI, 

he can could leak everything the Hoarders have, 

and sign their name through computer and IP address to take the blame 👈 

Shit Winds 💩 

Do you Feel It?

• Like 1
  • Fat Axl 1

I remember back when mygnr was popular there used to be this poster on there who started thread after thread comparing New GnR and its music to pirates. He even had an Axl Rose pirate sig that band manager Fernando Lebeis personally dissed. I am starting to think he was on to something with all those pirate threads. What better way for Axl Rose to close out Chinese Democracy than with an international treasure hunt?  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MAGATRON said:

I remember back when mygnr was popular there used to be this poster on there who started thread after thread comparing New GnR and its music to pirates. He even had an Axl Rose pirate sig that band manager Fernando Lebeis personally dissed. I am starting to think he was on to something with all those pirate threads. What better way for Axl Rose to close out Chinese Democracy than with an international treasure hunt?  

Boats N Hoes was inspired by Axl hijacking GNR's Yacht Rock anthems. 
Axl was going to make Dougie walk the plank for booking a show.

Putting pirate codes in golden Big Macs is the only way this pirate-ship gets past Spanish Armada to freedom. 

• Haha 1

You have to remember that mygnr was, and still is, chock full of 14 year old virgin Star Wars nerds. 

Guys like Powerage shouting from his bedroom - "Mom! Darknemus just showed up!" 

"Ok honey, be careful playing with your light saber." 

nHzbMy.gif

"I will avenge the death of my father and bring balance to the force by defeating Darknemus and discovering the truth about the leaks" 

• Haha 4

Guest Ragnar The Rape Enthusiast

Some autist took a leak overdubbed himself upon it jerking off on guitar and retards are drooling over it....

The absolute-fucking-state of the majority of GNR fans....